How do we equip the next generation with money management skills that they can carry forth into their adult lives?
One of the most important lessons that you can teach your kids is how to handle their money. Unfortunately, for most parents, giving their kids a sound financial education is an afterthought at best.
* How to earn and make money
* Saving and investing
* What credit is and the dangers of mishandling credit
* What the stock market is
* Economic forces that can affect personal finance
* What currencies and foreign exchanges are
* The importance of giving back to the community